Full body is made of 304# stainless steel, consist of mechanism, electric circuit, motor, sensors, swing barrier, Led Lamp, buzzer, battery and so on. The swing door provides flexible passageway access control, the control width from 300-1600mm. It has different program for pedestrian or bicycle, work with high sensitivity sensors to ensure safety of people with standard fire interface, arm can drop down for evacuation even power is not cut off when fire alarm triggered.
Swing barrier gate: It is mainly used for the management of the entrance and exit of the passage. It has the characteristics of fast opening, safety and convenience, etc. It is the ideal management and guidance equipment for high-frequency entrance and exit of pedestrians. Widely used in airports, subway stations, stations, terminals, attractions, parks, shopping malls, office buildings, pedestrian walkways and other places.
||304 stainless steel, acrylic
||standard 600mm (≤900 can be customized)
|Thickness of the cabinet
||DC 24V brushless motor, low noise
||one for one
||one-way traffic/two-way traffic; traffic speed: 35-40 people/minute
||ID/IC card and other readers to verify opening, infrared induction automatic opening, button opening, etc.
||dry contact signal
||encoder limit, electromechanical anti-collision, infrared anti-clamping, infrared alarm for illegal intrusion
||≥9 million times
(1) Automatic homing function: After the passage process is completed, the swing arm automatically returns to the initial blocking position.
(2) Power-off and opening function: When the power is cut off, the system will automatically unlock the pendulum, and it can be manually pushed into the open state (there is no battery installed inside, so manual operation is required after power off), which is convenient for evacuation of the crowd and meets fire protection requirements.
(3) Anti-illegal break-in function: When the card is invalid, there is no card swiping or the traffic is forbidden, forcibly pushing the swing arm will be regarded as illegal break-in, and the system will automatically alarm and lock
the swing arm
(4) Anti-reverse passage function: When the pendulum has been swinging at a certain angle during the passage, a strong reverse pulling of the swing arm will be considered as reverse traffic, and the system will automatically alarm, and at the same time, lock the swing arm and stop the action.
(5) Intelligent linkage alarm: including alarms such as illegal break-in, reverse traffic, etc., which can be linked with other alarm monitoring equipment, and can be in the form of sound and light. If a flash alarm is required, alight-emitting alarm needs to be added to the casing.
(6) Anti-pinching and anti-collision function: Infrared anti-pinching: Install multiple pairs of photoelectric switches in the area near the swing arm movement (anti-pinching zone). Once a person or object is detected in the anti-pinching zone, the pendulum automatically stops moving; The swing arm continues to move.
(7) Anti-collision function: When the brake is locked, it can withstand the impact force in a safe range. When the brake is out of the safe range, it can be slowly pushed to protect the movement and pedestrians, and then reset automatically.
(8) Passing instruction function: Install an LED indicating board at a conspicuous place on the housing frame to remind pedestrians the passing state of the gate.
WIDE RANGE INTEGRATION