For full-height turnstile access control installation, you must pay attention to these four points for safety!
The installation of the full-height turnstile access gate system plays a vital role in the usage and lifespan, and plays an important role in whether the users can pass through the passage quickly and effectively and the personal safety of the users themselves. How to properly install the full-height turnstile access gate system, the following issues should be paid attention to:
1. Make a reasonable plan before installation Before installation, you should communicate with the customer in a timely and complete manner to understand the on-site environmental conditions to determine the plan:
1) Make a plan according to the environmental conditions of the site. Whether the installation site is used in the open air or indoors, if it is used in the open air, you should choose to wear a waterproof box full-height turnstile access control system to prevent the corrosion of the circuit board due to cloudy weather; different working environments, waterproof box materials. The choices are also different. In the north, an iron waterproof box and a temperature control system should be used, and in the south, a plastic waterproof box and a heat dissipation system should be used.
2) According to the width and length of the on-site passage, clarify the number and shape of the full-height turnstile access control system, for example, whether to choose a vertical full-height turnstile access control system or a bridge-type full-height turnstile access control system. The overall dimensions of the access control gate system of the full-height turnstile: fully consider the gap between the gate equipment and the gate when determining the model selection (the gap between the gate and the chassis is generally 50mm), and each full-height turnstile access control gate system area, placement,
3) According to the distance between the main control computer and the full-height turnstile access control system, choose the wiring method (whether it is an open line or a dark line) and the communication method of the controller (general computer and full-height turnstile access control system). If the distance is less than 800 meters, we recommend choosing 485 communication, and if the distance is more than 800 meters, we choose TCP network communication (requires transfer).
2. Preparation before installation. Generally, before installation, according to the actual size of the full-height rotary gate access control gate system, two plastic pipes of 6-8 points should be pre-buried on site, and a gap of 50-100mm should be left between the gate equipment and the gate equipment. It is convenient to open the top cover, adjust the gate equipment, facilitate maintenance, etc. The gate equipment and the gate equipment are pre-buried, one hose goes to the power line (strong current), and the other hose goes to the signal line (weak current) to the gate. Manufacturers, it is not allowed to run the power cord and the signal line in one hose at the same time, which will cause poor communication effect and potential safety hazards. The pre-embedded pipe should be exposed to the ground 30-40mm high for the access control system, and the wiring is vertical full-height turnstile access control system. It should be at the bottom of the middle of the machine, and the bridge-type full-height turnstile access gate system should be on both sides (because the middle bottom of the bridge-type full-height turnstile access gate system is closed, and it is inconvenient to bury the line pipe in the middle. Maintenance and there are potential safety hazards, generally the power cord has an aging period, and it needs to be overhauled once a year).
3. Fixed adjustment. The fixed bottom is fixed with 4-M10x100 expansion screws, which cannot be swayed. The overall appearance of the whole machine is the same. The gate system is connected in series and adjusted one by one until it can be used normally. The full-height turnstile access gate system should be placed horizontally with the ground, so that the effect and the life of the full-height turnstile access gate system will be in the best state.
4. After installation, finally check whether the chassis is grounded. According to what our company has seen in the past, many customers do not have an effective connection bottom line after installation. The shell of the full-height turnstile access gate system is mostly made of stainless steel. If the shell is not grounded, it will cause a great safety hazard to the personal safety of the user.
Contact Person: Mr. sam