The gate is a channel blocking device (channel management equipment), which is mainly used in the management of urban rail transit to manage the flow of people and regulate the entry and exit of pedestrians. It is mainly used in the subway gate system and the toll ticket gate system. Paid and non-paid areas. Its most basic and core function is to realize that only one person can pass through at a time, and it can be used at the entrance of various charging and access control occasions. Next, the editor of Guodian Technology will give you a detailed introduction to the classification of the gates? What are the functional characteristics of the gates?
What are the classifications of turnstiles?
1. Turnstiles are classified according to the working environment Indoor gates: automatic tripod gates, swing gates, wing gates, translational gates
Outdoor turnstiles: mechanical tripod turnstiles, semi-automatic tripod turnstiles, outdoor turnstiles, mechanical swing turnstiles, full-height turnstiles, half-height turnstiles
Customized gates: customized according to temperature, humidity, corrosive gas and liquid, seaside, etc.
Three-roller gates are suitable for ordinary pedestrians and occasions where the flow of people is not very large or pedestrians are not very caring when using them, as well as some outdoor occasions with harsh environments; swing gates are suitable for occasions that require a relatively large passageway width, including portable Occasions with many pedestrians or bicycles wrapped in luggage, and special passages for people with reduced mobility. It is also suitable for occasions with high requirements on aesthetics; wing gates are used in occasions with a large flow of people; translational gates and full-height gates are used in indoor occasions with high requirements for security and aesthetics.
2. The gates are classified according to the identification method
Biometric gates: face recognition gates, fingerprint gates, finger vein gates, human-identity gates, etc.
Smart gate: two-dimensional code gate
Identification card: credit card gate
Applicable to various occasions.
3. Turnstiles are classified according to crowd occasions
High traffic: subway stations, high-speed rail stations, bus stations, airports, railway stations, customs, supermarkets
Medium traffic: office buildings, corporate factories, scenic spots, playgrounds, parks, schools
Low traffic: banks, prisons, gymnasiums, government agencies, military regions, cinemas, exhibition halls, factory areas
It is suitable for selecting various indoor and outdoor gates and gate types of various identification methods
What are the functional characteristics of the turnstile?
1. Single core: used for single channel and multi-channel; dual core: used for multi-channel.
2. The whole system runs smoothly, is completely silent, has no mechanical impact, and has a long service life.
3. It has the functions of fault self-check and alarm prompt, which is convenient for users to maintain and use.
4. Sound and light alarm function: including illegal intrusion and tailgating alarm.
5. Anti-pinch function, when the swing arm encounters resistance during the reset process, it will automatically rebound or the motor will automatically stop working within the specified time, and the force is very small (≤2Kg).
6. There are a variety of working modes to choose from, such as two-way card reading and current limit, or one side reading card, the other direction is prohibited, one side is reading card, the other direction is free to pass, and the working mode of the gate can be controlled through the control panel Button to set, no need to change the mechanical structure.
7. It has the function of automatically opening the channel after power failure and automatically closing when power is turned on.
8. It has the functions of long-distance control of the lower arm and upper arm to meet the special needs of users and fire safety requirements.
Contact Person: Mr. sam