The selection of ticketing gates for ticketing tripod gates in scenic spots is the focus of ticketing tripod gates in scenic spots. The selection of gates is related to the stable operation of the entire system. Therefore, the selection of ticketing gates should start from the following aspects:
1. The appearance of the ticket gate: a good appearance will give people a good first impression, so the first step in choosing a ticket gate is to choose a good appearance.
2. The movement of the ticket gate: the movement is inside the gate, which is often easily overlooked by people. In fact, this is also an important indicator that determines the performance of the ticket gate.
3. Selection of casting materials for ticket gates: The material is an important indicator to determine whether a ticket gate is solid and durable. A good gate is designed with all stainless steel. The steel plate is the national standard 304 stainless steel. 304 has high nickel content (high brightness), It is not easy to rust and has good toughness.
4. The waterproof performance of the three-roller gate for ticketing in scenic spots: For open-air ticket inspection places, the gate must have waterproof function. There are some electronic components inside the ticket gate. For the operation of the whole system, the high-quality gates use seamless welding and splicing technology to splice each component of the gate, and design a water guide groove inside each spliced component, so that even if water enters, the water will be drained from the water guide groove, thus eliminating Internal components are at risk of flooding.
5. Ability to adapt to severe temperature: my country is a country with a large difference in temperature and humidity between the north and the south. For the northern region, the temperature in winter is more than minus 30 degrees. Too low temperature will cause some electronic components to stop working. High-quality ticket gates are specially processed to avoid the existence of these factors.
In addition, the three-roller ticketing gate ticketing machine in scenic spots reflects three technical indicators of performance:
(1) The power consumption of the ticket gate, the greater the power consumption of the gate, the easier it is to age the gate.
(2) The ticket gate is loaded, and the greater the load of the gate, the stronger the gate.
(3) The thickness of the stainless steel plate of the ticket gate machine, the thickness of the stainless steel plate of the gate machine is 1.5mm, the thicker it is, the less likely it is to rust and other corrosion damage.
Improve the three-roller gate and ticket inspection system for ticketing in scenic spots. In order to avoid congestion, try to use online ticket sales and self-service ticket sales, build 3D models of scenic spots, and build VR virtual 3D games on this basis; and establish a tourist evaluation system according to the actual situation; add QR code scanning in major scenic spots, which is conducive to tourists. Grasp and forward information.
Contact Person: Mr. sam