Turnstiles are used as entrance and exit access control management equipment, and are often used in rail transit places such as office buildings, factory parks, and subways. In use requirements, it is often used in combination with access control systems, time attendance, visitors, elevator control systems, and ticket checking systems. With the improvement, face recognition gates are constantly being applied, which also brings great benefits to different scenarios. The face recognition classification is introduced in detail as follows:
There are several categories of face recognition gates according to usage scenarios:
1. Ticket gates, self-service verification gates: generally used in subway stations, high-speed rail stations, bus stations, airports, railway stations, etc.
2. Attendance access control gates: generally used in office buildings, smart factories, smart parks, etc.
3. Ticket gates in scenic spots: scenic spots, playgrounds, parks
4. Luxurious high-security turnstiles: generally used in scenes with relatively little flow of people, such as gymnasiums, high-end residential areas, etc.
Face recognition gates are classified according to the number of uses: Single-channel face recognition gate Two-channel, three-channel and multi-channel face recognition gates
The face recognition gates are classified according to the recognition methods:
1. Smart code-scanning and face-swiping gate
2. Biometric gates: face recognition tripod gate, face recognition swing gate, face recognition wing gate
3. Multi-function gates: fingerprint and face recognition gates, finger vein face gates, dual-use gates for witnesses, etc.
Contact Person: Mr. sam