Fast track gate is a barrier-free intelligent channel management system. Many people have doubts about the laying of the fast-track turnstile lines and the installation of the control box. The editor specifically asked the fast-track turnstiles for maintenance and installation.
一. Instructions for cable laying of fast track gates:
1. The wiring in the fast-track turnstile is not only required to be safe and reliable, but also the lines should be placed in a regular manner to minimize crossings. The thick lines at the crossings are on the bottom and the thin lines are on the top.
2. Both ends of the laid cable must be marked, and the shielding layer of the shielded cable must be firmly grounded at one end; the insulation of the wire should conform to the installation method of the line and the environmental conditions of the laying. The cross-sectional area of the wire should meet the requirements of power supply and mechanical strength.
3. When the fast track turnstile passes through multiple cables, the cables must not be twisted with each other, and the wires in the tube must not have joints. The joints must be connected at the wire box (box) and waterproofed. The joints and branches of the wires should not be affected by mechanical force.
4. The wiring of the fast track gate should be installed horizontally or vertically in the building.
5. The signal line of the fast track gate cannot be parallel to the high-power power line, let alone pass through the first tube.
二. Installation instructions for the control box of the fast track gate:
1. It is forbidden to use electric welding or gas welding to weld the box body and the pre-embedded nozzle together for the control box body plate and structure.
2. The AC power supply of the fast track gate control box should be routed separately. It is forbidden to pass through the same tube with the signal line and low-voltage DC power line. The installation of the AC power line should meet the electrical device standards.
3. When installing the surface-mounted wall-mounted control box, find out the elevation to drill holes, and embed expansion bolts for fixing. It is required that the back panel of the cabinet should be flush with the wall, and its height should be subject to the planning requirements if there are planning requirements.
4. The wiring from the control box of the fast track gate to the ceiling requires casings to be buried in the wall or protected with iron water pipes to improve the anti-damage function of the anti-theft system.
5. The wiring from the control box of the fast track gate to the ceiling requires casings to be embedded in the wall or protected with galvanized steel pipes to improve the anti-damage performance of the anti-theft system.
三. Note: The laying of the fast track turnstile lines and the installation of the control box require certain technical skills, and the specific installation steps of different brands may vary.
Contact Person: Mr. sam