Pedestrian access gate -The Swing gate is a gate that is composed of a main box and a movable wing panel, and its shape is like an eagle with its wings spread out. The wing gate is mainly used for the control and management of the entrance and exit of the passage, and has the characteristics of quick opening, safety and convenience. In view of the appearance and design of the wing gate of the pedestrian access gate, the analysis of its advantages and disadvantages is also very obvious.
The advantages of the sidewalk gate wing gate:
1. The design is relatively tall and beautiful in appearance;
2. The speed of opening and closing of the wing gate of the pedestrian passage is faster;
3. It is strictly required to follow the principle of one person at a time, and it is very simple and convenient to count and control the number of people passing by;
4. It is relatively simple and easy to set up as a barrier-free passage, which is more convenient for management personnel to pass;
5. Good anti-trailing effect;
6. Strong compatibility, compatible with various risk identification information technologies and identification cards of enterprises.
Disadvantages of sidewalk gate wing gate:
1. Due to the flexibility of its design, it is inconvenient for many large items to pass through, such as bicycles, motorcycles or larger strollers and children's cars;
2. Insufficient waterproof, dust-proof, moisture-proof and rust-proof performance ;
3. Compared with the three-roller gate, the wing gate of the pedestrian gate does not perform very well in the anti-collision technical performance, and it is easy to damage the gate wing and the movement when people rush through the gate illegally;
4. The control method, the technical requirements are relatively high, so the price is generally higher.
Contact Person: Mr. sam