|Place of Origin:||China(mainland)|
|Brand Name:||RS Security|
|Model Number:||RS 716-5|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||wooden box|
|Payment Terms:||TT, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Product Name:||Speed Gate||Movement::||Single Movement|
|Communication Interface::||RS485, TCP/IP||HS Code::||860800900|
Glass Tursntile Pre-installation Alignment:
• Before anchoring the cabinets to the floor, we recommend laying out the lane and testing alignment.
•Place the cabinets in their approximate end location and connect the 2 conductor cable inside of the
primary cabinet to the end in the secondary cabinet. Plug in the primary cabinet to AC voltage to power
up the lane.
• Inside of the primary cabinet, there is a series of 7 total photo cell sensors. Each of these sensors is
equipped with two LED’s on the rear. One of them is green and should always be lit. The other should be
solid orange while the beam is uncrossed and off while the beam is crossed.
• If the orange LED is blinking in any case, you will need to adjust the sensor alignment, shift the cabinets
so that they are straight to each other, or shim the cabinets so that they are level.
|Enclosure material||Stainless steel 304, 240 grit (satin no. 4), horizontal grain|
|Dimensions L x W x H||1148 x 168 x 965mm / 45.2 x 6.6 x 38 Inches|
|Weight (Interlane Pedestal)||59kg / 130lbs|
|Weight (RX/TX Pedestal)||56kg / 123.5lbs|
|STD Glass assembly||7kg / 15.4lbs|
|DDA Glass assembly||8.5kg / 18.7lbs|
|Standard lane width||660mm / 26”|
|DDA/ADA lane width||914mm / 36”|
|Barrier height||846.5mm / 33.3”|
|Barrier material||10mm Toughened Safety Glass EN14179 / ANSI 97.1|
|Barrier breakaway force||≥ 50N (measured at 285mm from the shaft axis)|
|Barrier speed of operation||< 1 second|
|Infrared optical matrix – pulsed beam paths||32|
|Infrared wavelength nm||940|
|Tailgate detection distance||5mm / 1/4”
304 Stainless Steel Slim Swing Gates Electronic Turnstile Speed Gate
1. Problem-self-checking function.
2. Arm Turning: Bi-direction
3. When power off, arm open automatically and power on again, arm will be held automatically.
4. When valid card read and passenger passed, arm can be delayed to close from 1-60s which can be set
5. Auto-reposition function: After card read, passenger doesn’t pass within regulated time, turnstile
will cancel order automatically. And the regulated time can be set by managers.
6. Anti-rush function: if there is no open single, arm will be holding tightly.
7. Stable running with little noise.